Number of visitors:
Number of visitors online:

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New Kid on the (beer)block

Welcome to "All about Beer - US", a beer-blog of beer-blogs….for beer-blogers and other beer-enthusiasts. This is a concept I started in Sweden 3 months ago and it has been a great success there. In Sweden it's called "Allt om Öl" (www.alltomol.nu) which is the same as the name of this blog. I also started "All about Beer - UK/Ireland" (allaboutbeer-uk.blogspot.com) a few weeks ago.
I'm a member of a Swedish beer-tasting society called "Humulus Lupulus", founded in 1987. My interest in beer started 23 years ago and my aim is to get swedish beer-culture to a higher status.
Hopefully you will find this site helpful in getting you beer-related news at one place. I'm also looking for some kind of educational exchange between American and Swedish beer writers.I will be posting here myself and hopefully I'll come up with some interesting stuff.
Feel free to contact me with ideas or comments.
Once again - Welcome!


Cheers

Mr.Pelle Stridh
Swedish beer-enthusiast and beer-writer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Beer-searcher

Latest News